Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Chrome Voltage Regulator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Chrome Voltage Regulator• Highly-reliable 12-volt regulators feature rugged aluminum alloy construction• Provide accurately regulated voltage under all electrical loads, have no relay contact to wear or become maladjusted• Environmentally sealed for protection against moisture and shock• Plug-style L 45″ lead. (OEM 74505-97)
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2001
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2001
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2001
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2001
jimmydumps Posted :
It works good on my FLHTCUI, and with very good looks. Chrome W/O needing a chrome cover inhibiting cool running.
willeyt Posted :
great price for a great product
bossbagger Posted :
The picture shows one of the leads with a yellow end like the OE lead has. However when you get the part both leads are black. Not a big deal but it now is the only lead connected to that spade that is not yellow.
Motorcycle Electric Suppliers Finned Chrome Voltage Regulator?
Our customer service has the answer.