Lever Action Starter Solenoid and Lever
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Lever Action Starter Solenoid and Lever• Fits Big Twin 4 speed 1965-86 and Softail models 1984-88• Made from CNC billet aluminum and assembled with the highest quality components for long life• Replaces OE starter solenoid which are notorious for having starter problems• Just pull the lever to start your motorcycle
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1988
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1988
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1988
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1988
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1988
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
takobillabong Posted :
works great;easy to install; only thing in instructions not mentioned is to add ground to silenoid.
ctgl Posted :
Instructions useless. I don't think it will be reliable in the long run.
powerwagon1989 Posted :
adds a personal touch to the bike... love it!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
This looks like the cure to the old solenoid problems, now to see how long it will hold up. Seems to be well built and has a certain "cool" factor. So far it works great and as advertised.
skmcrider Posted :
Nice product. It will work good on my hard tail Shovel.
jgilman Posted :
One of the greatest trick items of late! Simple to install, eliminates handlebar wires, can still keep kill switch however. No more ugly, melting soleniod either, I have had lots of great comments on it, especially after someone watches me start the ole shovel. Highly recommend!!
banshee69 Posted :
Too cool. Works great, no more melting soliniod.
wcrobbins Posted :
Nice item - eliminates the problem of potential catastrophic failures of the stock solenoid. A real attention-grabber with my shovelhead buddies.
ksipes1 Posted :
Nice concept, but instructions are terrible and you better have some electrical knowledge to install.
Lever Action Starter Solenoid and Lever?
Our customer service has the answer.