Kuryakyn Hidden Antenna Tune Trapper
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Hidden Antenna Tune Trapper• The Tune Trapper is a hidden FM antenna that works! Mount in almost any vehicle, boat, RV, or motorcycle• Mount it anywhere, in any position, in steel or fiberglass; it’s flexible and can be bent 10 to 20 degrees, and works awesome inside HD fairings• Tune Trapper is a full 1/2-wave helical dipole antenna, hand tuned to resonance with special instruments and requires no ground• It uses 95% braided shield cable for virtual elimination of EMI electrical noise caused by engines, fans, wipers, etc• These hand tuned USA made antennas require no power; your radio has all the pre-amp it needs built in, it’s just looking for a properly tuned antenna to make it rock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||853|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1985–2005, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2009
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2009
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1985–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009
vinceoordt Posted :
For a fairing antenna this thing really works great. I'm impressed!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
good antenna. low profile.picks up great.
jmuck Posted :
couture1 Posted :
Not installed yet
Bluesssman Posted :
Does not work as good as it is advertised. It is nice to not have an antenna sticking up from the rear of the bike, but the reception is not as good as a regular antenna.
slyepower Posted :
Excellent item, works Great.
dave.472 Posted :
Like the look of no antenna, but reception has suffered! Works so so
BMoore14 Posted :
Works good but reception could be a little better.
email@example.com Posted :
Works great and installed in my FLHTCI without a hitch. The only suggestion I have is that an alchohol swab should be included with it to clean the area where you're going to stick it.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Haven't been in a real bad spot for radio yet but it works great here in town. Better than stock setup for sure.
liztenup Posted :
good product, recomend over the dakota digital.
odieuhl Posted :
great reception even in garage
email@example.com Posted :
This antenna is average at best. Should have spent the money on the amplified version.
ahmf Posted :
gary.clay3 Posted :
Kuryakyn Hidden Antenna Tune Trapper?
Our customer service has the answer.