J&M Lower Cord for Z-Series Headsets
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&M Lower Cord for Z-Series Headsets• Lower section cord for Harley 7-pin audio systems• Versatile, convenient two-piece cord system headsets can be connected to any factory installed motorcycle audio system• Just interchange the lower-section hook-up cord
|Cords:||Cords||Manufacturer Part Number:||HCZHD|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1998–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
fordrod Posted :
The cod works well and is easy to plug in. The special shaped end at the helmet makes plugging in without looking at it easy.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 718 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 106 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 95 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 91 2011 Gold Wing Catalog, Page 31
Important Product NotesHeadsets and lower connecting cords are sold separately.
J&M Lower Cord for Z-Series Headsets?
Our customer service has the answer.