Digital Guard Dawg Security System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Digital Guard Dawg Security System
Fitment Note: 2004-11 FLHR/C/S, 2007-11 FLHT/C/U/K and FLTR/U/X require adapter 382-960. Sold separate.• True “Hands Free” security for your Harley-Davidson• State of the art security system works without any transmitter buttons to push, keys to fumble with and codes to remember• Simply carry a small RFID device called a “Dawg Tag” with you and all the security functions are handled for you• Ingenious plug and play module design lets you simply plug directly into the factory harness without having to cut and splice• Works by simply replacing your bikes stock starter relay with a “smart-relay”, that contains 300 micro-components adding to the security of the unit• Have more than one bike? One Dawg Tag can be programmed to be used with many bikes
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DGD-1||Sold in Units:||Kit|
Fitment Note: 2004-11 FLHR/C/S, 2007-11 FLHT/C/U/K and FLTR/U/X require adapter 382-960. Sold separate.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1999
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2002
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2002
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2002
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2002
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2002
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2002
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1984–2005, 2007–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2008, 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010, 2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2012
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2000, 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2012
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2000, 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2000, 2004–2005, 2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2012
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1984–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2012
usavtwin2003 Posted :
Works well with minor rewiring.
alimq Posted :
Great product. Highly recommended
email@example.com Posted :
these are very cool
jonnyhd03 Posted :
works great , great price
THUNDERWASH Posted :
Not bad. A little surprised it only came with one remote. But gives one a nice sense of security when all you have to do is walk away from your ride and it is disabled.
Tremwolf81 Posted :
This product gives me a sense that my bike will be secure everytime i step away from it. i would recomend the digital gaurd dod to anyone that has an older bike that you cannot put a convetional alarm / security system on. I am very happy with how it works.
tnfireman624 Posted :
Gives a good feeling of security when making a quick stop. Very easy install!
buronk Posted :
You need to make sure all ignition system of your bike is in a good condition, otherwise you need to take the relay off and do the reset procedures every time you want to start your bike
Vincewd52 Posted :
nice , work and price is right
kelso_j Posted :
I felt at ease at Bike Week with the Digital Dawg installed. I could leave my bike and not have to worry about locking it. It was a quick "plug and play" with the adapter.
callipygian Posted :
Definitely am very satisfied with this system. Was a breeze to install and works exactly as advertised. Price is DEFINITELY worth it.
jopichka Posted :
Works good and easy to install.
bwcatshoes Posted :
kleih Posted :
Installed easy, works good. kind of spendy.
crisco42 Posted :
Installed this on my 01 Sportster and it works great! Nice to have peace of mind when it is parked.
RGOhlin Posted :
Great item for older Harleys. Clear instructions make the Dawg easy to install, and the system performs exactly as advertised. Dawg adds an additional level of security for my ride.
jp44 Posted :
This item does work well. It was an easy install and does all they say. One thing I suggest is that they put a large warning label, at the start of instructions, to check which side of plug is positive and which side is ground. I found out that some of the older Harleys were reversed and this will burn the unit.
skeeter300 Posted :
This is one great arlam system. Great help from Grard Dog. on install.
scooterst Posted :
Awesome upgrade which has converted my bike to totally keyless! By factory the steering does not lock on my '99 Heritage Softail, and with it not starting unless I'm near it, theres no point to lock it. So I can walk up, start up, and go! Walk away and its a big paperweight, I love it. I gave 4 star not 5 due to a short and flimsy wire that connects to battery, it works but I would feel more safe if it was bigger. Easy 10 min. install, description and directions perfect and easy!
jdbmbb Posted :
I just purchased the Guard Dawg system. The installation was as easy as could be. The instructions where very clear and easy to follow. While I haven't had a chance to take the bike out and try the system, I know it works as stated. I tested it by leave the FOB in the house (at least 30 ft away) and tried to start the bike. No luck - the lights turn on but that is it. I figure that if it works in the garage, it will work out riding. I think it is going to be a great product and the fact that I no longer have to carry a large alarm button and switch lock key with me is great.
radical Posted :
I am happy with the Guard Dawg passive ignition interrupt system. It was extremely simple to install and performed as advertised. I had occasion to contact the manufacturer (I ordered the incorrect part on the first go around) and the representative was very helpful and was concerned that I was happy with the product. I would recommend their product without reservation.
maybedavid Posted :
Every now and then some product comes along that should have been on the bike from the factory. The Digital Guard Dawg is one such product. I'm the worst at not locking the ignition at every quick stop so now I don't worry about it. It does just as it's advertised and installs easily by anyone with enough knowledge to get the seat off.
sbrown3 Posted :
The Digital Guard Dawg is a very simple yet extremely effective way to secure your Harley. Installation took less than 15 minutes. Instructions were complete and easy to follow. I now know my bike is secure. Compared to other alarms, The Guard Dawg is less expensive and almost impossible to compromise. Buy it and install with confidence knowing your bike is secure. Customer support from Digital Guard Dawg is very helpful as well as 24/7. Excellent product.
Digital Guard Dawg Security System?
Our customer service has the answer.