Hot Fire High Performance Plug Wires for Touring Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hot Fire High Performance Plug Wires for Touring Models• These wires have 40 ohms of resistance per foot, which gives the highest spark energy transfer and the highest EMI/RFI suppression• They have a Kevlar core center, with a nickel copper alloy conductor wire• Very high tensile strength from a small diameter• The wires come with a core insulator of braided high strength fiberglass, a high quality silicone jacket, and plug boots with competition sleeving covering the entire length which gives it a bold look at 11-1/2 mm OD
|Diameter:||11-1/2 mm||Manufacturer Part Number:||SPC3E|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1985–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
saminiowa Posted :
These wires fit great and look good. The bike runs much better than with my old skinny wires.
Hot Fire High Performance Plug Wires for Touring Models?
Our customer service has the answer.