Hot Fire High Performance Plug Wires for FXR Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hot Fire High Performance Plug Wires for FXR Models• These wires have 40 ohms of resistance per foot, which gives the highest spark energy transfer and the highest EMI/RFI suppression• They have a Kevlar core center, with a nickel copper alloy conductor wire• Very high tensile strength from a small diameter• The wires come with a core insulator of braided high strength fiberglass, a high quality silicone jacket, and plug boots with competition sleeving covering the entire length which gives it a bold look at 11-1/2 mm OD
|Diameter:||11-1/2 mm||Manufacturer Part Number:||SPC8|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
Joseph P Nichols Posted :
Very thick and intimidating looking. I did not dyno for power, but my SS 117 with opened valves and a 612 cam really smoothed out noticeably. I am very happy with these wires. Note: I am comparing this to another brand new set of wires that I had recently put on. I did not change out the plugs. This is a true new wire to new wire comparison.
jaclpar Posted :
Poor workman ship would not fit on coil cause metal end cut to short.
TheNowhereman Posted :
These bad oscars put the voltage to the plug. Measured em on the bike and they do have the least resistance of any wire we tested todate.
Hot Fire High Performance Plug Wires for FXR Models?
Our customer service has the answer.