J&P Cycles® Round Key Ignition Switch
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Round Key Ignition Switch• Replaces (OEM 71427-94)• Can also be used for many custom applications• Three position (off, ignition and ignition with lights)• With round keys to provide tamper resistance• Switch is 1-3/4 ″long with 1-3/8 ″outside diameter
|Design:||Round||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2008
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
rooster2k9 Posted :
Works fine just a little rough in the action but will probably smooth out some with use.
Ld.Iain, Posted :
I went to a shop they said 6 days. H-D said 10. J&P had the switch in my hand within 24 hrs. need I say more? 30 min later I was back on the road. the part isnt 'exacact' you got to cut and splice 3 wires. that why the 4 stars.
bikertomo Posted :
well worth getting. tech support very helpful!! thanks bikertomo
prhukka Posted :
Replaced an aftermarket key set. This keyset worked well, with the wires color coded the same as on the bike. I wish it included the tool to tighten the chrome bezel though.
jonthurston Posted :
Well it fits the hole, but you have to switch your factory harness over as it doesn't come with any terminals - just bare stripped wires.
J&P Cycles® Round Key Ignition Switch?
Our customer service has the answer.