Twin Power 2.0kW Starter Motor
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Twin Power 2.0kW Starter Motor• New replacement starter meets or exceeds the original manufacturer's specifications• 100% OEM interchangeable. Heavy-duty gear reduction starter - more torque• Double sealed bearings - longer life• Heavy-duty clutch drive - longer life• Includes a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty
|Power (kW):||2.0 kW||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1989–1998
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1989–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1989–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1989–1990, 1999–2006
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1989–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1989–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1989–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1989–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1989–1992
vncbikeworks Posted :
This part will not fit on several of the models listed in the "fitment" listing. If the model has an oil tank over the starter, it will not fit! Please correct the listing accordingly.
jayblaine Posted :
Great but wrong size for my bike.
Melfunction66 Posted :
worked good for less than a month, then an internal short. Chinese garbage. dont waste your money.
matts5273 Posted :
Much bigger than stock. VERY tight fit in 96 Fatboy. Remove the oil tank and save yourself the headache. JP had it here in 2 days as always. NICE
highlander41 Posted :
Fits 95 Heritage great ! lots of power. Could use a little longer 10-32 jack shaft bolt though. The one they send with it is barely long enough making it difficult to get started !
kingtrash Posted :
starter bolts up but doesn't allow installation of oil bag on 2000 indian chief.
finger Posted :
It works if the rest of the bike is working Still trying to get the doggone thing started. Now need a new battery.
rcdoski Posted :
It is longer than the stock starter but it fit.A little snug but it went in.This thing is a power house.It turns my bike over with authority.It makes the stock HD one seem like a toy.
rocketsam Posted :
working great,lots of power
email@example.com Posted :
Worked on the bike we were using!
mookierobie Posted :
This starter mounted up easily to my '91 Softail. It turns the high compression Screamin Eagle with no prob. I am very satisfied, great product at a great price.
dacon1 Posted :
Price was good however, catalog said it was a direct replacement and the starter on my Harley is different will have to return it.
Bruce Pierce Posted :
This starter is preforming great on the 117 cibic inch high compression S&S motor. For the money you can't beat it. Am very well pleased.
Twin Power 2.0kW Starter Motor?
Our customer service has the answer.