Kuryakyn Chrome Blood Groove Hypercharger w/ Chrome Butterflies
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Chrome Blood Groove Hypercharger w/ Chrome Butterflies• This awesome head-turning air cleaner looks red hot and it works as good as it looks• The serviceable and replaceable filter element is supplied by K&N the finest filter on the market• Because of the specially designed filter the Hypercharger is unaffected by even the heaviest rainfall• The Blood Groove trap door offers a styling alternative
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9992||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1999–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1999–2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1999–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1999–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB : 2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2009, 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2001, 2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
danielhillbish Posted :
Looks Great, works great, shipping was fast, easy installation, what more could you ask for?
danielhillbish Posted :
Instructions were a little sketchy but still went on fairly easy.
jlrohr3048 Posted :
Looks awesome and went on easily after sorting out the instructions. Great hardware kit went right on in about an hour.
jeffg295 Posted :
I installed this kit on a 01 FXDWG, it took about an hour and works fine. All parts supplied fit perfectly. The ID of the length of hose supplied could have been a bit larger though, just my opinion. Over all satisfied with it.
hrod74 Posted :
I am extremely happy with this product, makes the bike look awesome and has given it the extra umph!
01softailstandard Posted :
great product really changed the look of the bike
jcrossley Posted :
Simple to install and looks awesome. Appears to make more power and you can hear the intake of air which is cool.
stevesnelson Posted :
Looks, and performs very good. I love the working butterflies. I had to have the carb re-jetted as per Kuryakyn's instructions.
ebchop Posted :
This Kuryakyn product is very cool! It really performs well and it looks super. The directions were very clear and installation was easy. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
tex_hd Posted :
Awsome. Looks great.
jergy13 Posted :
Looks awesome and performs great! I always like K&N air filters because they are very reliable. This setup also allows the air filter to be removed easily.
hishuhilal Posted :
emtmedik Posted :
The Hypercharger worked perfectly and was very easy to install. There is a definate increase in performance on my Ultra. I'm very happy with both the Hypercharger and JP Cycles service.
jghandymann Posted :
Love it the bike is running great
email@example.com Posted :
the best thing i have ever bought. i liked that i got so fast.
wade51 Posted :
Installation was easy..works great looks awesome..very satisfied
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 385 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 423 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 446
Important Product NotesNote: 2006-07 EFI require drilling the throttle body to make the butterflies function.
Kuryakyn Chrome Blood Groove Hypercharger w/ Chrome Butterflies?
Our customer service has the answer.