Slinger Airflow Werks Jet Kit for CV Carburetors
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Slinger Airflow Werks Jet Kit for CV Carburetors• Recalibrate your stock CV carb to make the most out of the air cleaner, exhaust and cam changes, or head work• The kit contains a #5 MAHR needle, 08BOO jet holder, #45, #48 and #50 slow jets, and #195, #200 and #205 main jets• Suggested jetting guidelines are included with the kit
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1999–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1999–2005
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2003–2004
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1999–2002
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
scottymac Posted :
Seems good, good instructions
mongerrl Posted :
Quality was great, instructions complete: I was well pleased with my purchase
chadlehmann Posted :
Worked out just fine.
john henninger10 Posted :
This is a must for anyone who has made mods to their machine. I put this in per the recommendations for my setup and they were right on. My 1200 sporty never pulled harder.
brent01 Posted :
A must have item.Worth the price.Easy to install,anybody with a little mechanical skill can do it.Woke up my 06' TC88.Tons more power all through the RPM range.Highly recommend.
woodycamp1 Posted :
If you put performace pipes on and are now popping backfiring this will even things out. Don't forget to get a better air intake too. Suggest getting a mechanic to do the job and you may need swap jets a second time to get the right mixture. No big deal. Take it back to the mechanic after 100 miles to check the spark plugs.
BIGRAYMOND Posted :
KIT WAS GREAT !! NO PROBLEM INSTALLING THE JETS !! BIKE RUNS LIKE A TOP !! LOT MORE POWER !!
joddyg Posted :
Perfect kit to rejet your carb after a intake or exhaust change. No need to spend $100's of dollars at the dealership when you can do it yourself.
stevemiller00 Posted :
This jet kit (400-647) is the greatest thing since peanut butter. My 01 FLHTC is stock except for the Ness air filter (402-240) and the pipes. Like most TCs it worked awful hard to get to top end. I was hesitant to spend $65 for six $3 jets, a needle and E-tube but I'll tell you what ... it will red line 1st, 2nd, 3rd and probably 4th (I shut down at 5000 because I was pushing 95MPH in a 60 zone). For a stock 800lb dresser this thing runs real well. 5 stars
cdbjr2000 Posted :
2006 Road King runs great after installing this kit with a high flow air cleaner and slip on mufflers.
stacybaby9 Posted :
This came with a nice cheat sheet to help you decide which jets to start with. Depending on application, you may choose different jet settings. This was very easy to install on my 2006 FXST.
Slinger Airflow Werks Jet Kit for CV Carburetors?
Our customer service has the answer.