Cycle Pro Keihin Carb Deluxe Rebuild Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Pro Keihin Carb Deluxe Rebuild Kit• All the rubber components contained in this exclusive 17-piece kit are molded from a specially formulated Viton material that resists swelling in all types of gasoline including those containing methanol• Even the troublesome float bowl o-rings do not swell when removed and permit easy reinstallation when needed
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1976–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1989
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1989
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1989
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1989
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1989
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1976–1985
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1976–1979
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 XLX : 1983–1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1984–1987
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1989
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1989
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1989
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1989
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1989
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1989
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1976–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1976–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1989
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1989
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1989
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
thumpa1961 Posted :
great kit ,,has everything needed to get the job done
mistercmo Posted :
complete, good quality
bbouknig1 Posted :
all the parts i needed for my carb. easy, good results.
jimrobson Posted :
Nice kit. Worked.
handshift Posted :
Everything you need except a new idle jet. Had to clean the old one and put it back in. No problems if yoU have the book.
devilsattic Posted :
Item was received faster than expected!!! Worked great, thanks!!!!
sbrmike Posted :
Nice kit, fits well.
ebbspeed Posted :
O ring bowl gasket is a little too small. Makes it difficult to install. Needles sent with kit were not the same size as original. I would pay extra for the James kit.
hocks22 Posted :
The float bowl O ring isnt that good its diameter seems smaller than the old one.
marinegyst Posted :
Because its for multiple years you will be left with left over gaskets and internals. Everything went together just as it should. Just wish there was a kit sold that was alcohol resistant.
thebiest Posted :
The kit is very complete for all generations of Keihin carbs.
reverend Posted :
Was having fuel issues with my 83 FLHT Shovelhead, this Viton kit solved the problems associated with new fuel blends and old original carbs. Recommended!
john henninger10 Posted :
Plenty of gaskets to cover a variety of barbs. Just match up what you are replacing and put it in. Worked good for me.
Hector- Posted :
the accelerator pump didnt last long at all, replacing it again
sshatcher Posted :
Great kit for the carb, no more problems...
CainSauer Posted :
All the items needed for the rebuild.
fyiultd Posted :
Best kit I have ever bought, bike runs like new. I've been riding my scoot for over 20 years, and none of the other kits I've purchased in the past, inc. oem, come close. I'm buying another one today just to keep on hand. Only one minor complaint: no diagrams or instructions enclosed.
bcblues1 Posted :
Perfict fit. Quality components
bulldozerdon Posted :
Imported and poor quality,didn't use most of the pieces. Bowl o ring was no good. Float needle was no good
smoakinbro Posted :
Great kit, easy to do and very high quality.
mxbx Posted :
fit perfectly. not enough parts in kit, but was as advertised.
jeffhalcomb Posted :
Carburator kit contained all the needed parts to perform a rebuild. All parts fit as the original equipment. I will continue to use this kit for future projects.
LSMaseyko Posted :
The product we received worked out real good. The manual is handy too. We got good service thru you & want to order from you again.
Cycle Pro Keihin Carb Deluxe Rebuild Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.