J&P Cycles® CV Recalibration Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® CV Recalibration Kit• To get the full potential out of your stock CV carb as well as quick warm-ups and great driveability, you need to add this recalibration kit• You won't believe the difference• Also needed when making changes to your air filter or exhaust
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1990–1999
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1990–2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1990, 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1990–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001
- Softail Standard FXST : 1990, 1999–2006
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2004–2006
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2006
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 1998, 2004–2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1990–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1990–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1990–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1990–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1990–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1990–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1990–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1990–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1990–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1990–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1990–1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 1996, 2003–2004
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1990–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1990–1995
junkman54 Posted :
This kit really woke up my Sportster easy to install great!
jim morrison Posted :
DID NOT WORK ALL THAT WELL
rck5758 Posted :
Everything in one kit, excellent item.
sennet Posted :
Thanks for kit. Got here sooner than expected
madracing115 Posted :
Recommend highly. Solved my Sportsters running problem. Can't beat it for the price.
cruzr65 Posted :
kingkoklonnie Posted :
erikolson Posted :
Well it works well, however jets should go up in size from stock not down. Harley always jets lean and this kit only had one jet that was larger than the stock 180 jet.
falkner Posted :
great guality. 5 stars
joestajoe22 Posted :
pretty good set bike runs tip top now just remember the instructions are online i got all the way to my shop 15 miles away opened the box and noticed no instructions so i had to come back home to print them other then that great item
cdflight Posted :
Worked great. Got rid of my dead spot in the midrange. Better all around performance. Easy to install. Best $20 I ever spent on this bike!
spmagg99 Posted :
Did not include a idle circuit jet, but did include a variety of other parts.
ters Posted :
Awsome priced kit. Simple to understand detailed instructions. A breeze to install and best of all what a differance in performance on 96 XL custom, night and day. Thanks J&P
Lbrashea Posted :
Great, had all the parts needed to improve the carb.
DizzyBiker Posted :
migrain1 Posted :
OK kit, but no primary jet and outdated instructions on website only. Many forums tell you not to drill the slide like it says in the directions. Wish I would have read the forums first as now I have slide flutter. Get what you pay for.
greg325 Posted :
The only reason I didn't give this a better review is because there are no instructions included in the kit. You have to get them on the jp site.
oicurastar Posted :
Instructions were clear and my bike is now running better than ever with the high volume intake and shorty, straight pipes.
smallcastle Posted :
Even thou I am a very knowledgeable person when it come to working on motorcycles. I found that the instruction aspects of this item left alot to be desired.
bigbear100 Posted :
Parts and Instructions were easy to use. Bike runs well with new jets. J&P Staff very courteous. Parts arrived quickly by international letter post. Process for an international first order was not straightforward at first, but once I phoned J&P and understood the process things were OK. Look forward to using J&P again.
cmgonza Posted :
The steps that are needed you will have to have someone help you with and have some patience as well as a bike repair/ service manual
No1Eman Posted :
excellent product for the money. Good detailed instructions. I am pleased.
J&P Cycles® CV Recalibration Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.