J&P Cycles® Crankcase Breather Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Crankcase Breather Kit• One-piece chrome tubular design• Works with most aftermarket air cleaners• Kit includes tube breather, breather bolts, washers and hardware
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||One-Piece|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2004–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1991–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 1998, 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1991–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1991–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1991–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sportster XR1200 : 2010
dboy121 Posted :
nice!! way better that oil leaking out breather bolts on to case.
Sportster Danny Posted :
have Sportster Oil in breather problem. This product cured it real good.
scottmisener Posted :
Had to adjust the vent tube hose spigot so the tube can be installed
snugxan Posted :
Great product, installed in 30 minutes and works as advertised. Why didn;t I do this sooner?
Nick_durdle Posted :
Good quality, a nice step up from the stock plastic and rubber bits. Good buy
Cmartinsport Posted :
The kit arrived fast. Works like it was advertised.
cjmacjr Posted :
I discovered that this needed to be modified to fit when using a hypercharger.
cchd Posted :
Fast Delivery! Easy installation and although it is not designed to work with the stock air cleaner it does now. Works Great!
wynnb Posted :
Great product. Good price. Would greatly benefit if you had directions with product. Found how to install on line at anothers site.
vinceeer Posted :
Says it will work with the '04 Sportster, but I had to modify the air cleaner backplate to make it fit. But, it is worth the time and effort.
JeanClaude Posted :
Dificulty of installing, probably because I did not use the right braket
SPENCE Posted :
Works great and love the wat it looks.
coolnite Posted :
Works Great !!!! I wanted to keep the oil out of my Screamin' Eagle intake w/K&N filter and off the side of my '96 XL-1200C Sportster (22K miles). The breather kit is the trick and looks good too. I put a piece of 3/8 ID fuel line about 2 inches long onto the fitting (that's right 2 inches long). Then I used 1/8" rubber hose (same as the carb float bowl overflow) and routed the hose down beside the front cylinder, behind the push rod covers, to the front of the engine, between the engine block and the oil filter, under the engine, between the engine and the frame and out the bottom mid-frame about 1 inch from the road. The 3/8 ID fuel line and 1/8 ID rubber hose are connected with a plastic fitting made specfically for this purpose. Just check at your local auto parts store and ask for plastic vacuum line fittings / adapters. A kit with 100 different sizes, tees, etc. Costs about $10. Works Great!!!
Stu Zombie Posted :
This is a much better fit and look than other alternatives on the market. Installation was a breeze. You do have to purchase some sort of hose to drain away any overflow, but you can get that at any auto parts store. A+ for the upgraded look and function.
J&P Cycles® Crankcase Breather Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.