Kuryakyn Marquis Choke Knob
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Marquis Choke Knob• This choke cover installs neatly over the stock black plastic unit• Not only does it look 100% better, it is easier to find, and get ahold of too
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||2009|
|Material:||Plastic||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998, 2001–2002, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1988–1998
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1988–2005
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1988–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2005
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 1988–1990, 1999–2005
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2005
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2005
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1988–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1988–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1988–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1988–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1988–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–1999, 2001–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1988–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
Towncar Posted :
this chrome cover really set off the side of my bike, very nice quality. well worth the extra money.
dparker Posted :
Covered the stock pull knob just like they said it would.Looks great
jun3115 Posted :
looks beautiful and easy install
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great product, but it doesn't exactly fit. May have to shave off the stock choke knob a little.
BruceEckert Posted :
easy installation, looks great.
twineagle01 Posted :
great look easy to install great value
Mowatt Posted :
Much easier to get to chock looks very nice an is well made took no time to install an super fast shipping
indus Posted :
Easy to find choke knob now. Get one,will really help and it looks nice too.
norbcmtb Posted :
Easy installation and looks great
donjin Posted :
dresses up the bike and a much larger handle for control
matt96fxstc Posted :
Easy to install looks great.
bizkit64 Posted :
I had a broken Choke Knob and this fit over it and made it look nice again. Easy to install.
homer100 Posted :
yamahammer Posted :
The choke knob I ordered was the same way great. the prices were good too. I am very happy and will order again soon.
jarussell Posted :
Easy to install and looks great.
jaredcampbell Posted :
Really finishes off the area. Very happy with the look and goes on in about a minute.
erniespeeks Posted :
Easy to install and looks great. No more ugly black knob.
denman4453 Posted :
Good quality, fairly easy to install, but it keeps coming loose. I need to put some loctite in the threads and it should be fine. Visually, it's a vast improvement over the standard, black choke knob.
Kuryakyn Marquis Choke Knob?
Our customer service has the answer.