Pro-One Smooth Choke Knob Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Pro-One Smooth Choke Knob Cover• Pro-One billet choke knob cover fits virtually any motorcycle with a push-pull choke knob• Patented Ken Marquis 2-piece design installs in seconds over the stock plastic choke knob
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||200210|
|Material:||Billet||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998, 2001–2002, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1988–1998
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1988–2005
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1988–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2005
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 1988–1990, 1999–2005
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2005
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2005
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1988–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1988–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1988–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1988–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1988–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–1999, 2001–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1988–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
420glide Posted :
Looks great! Easy to mount!
szeigler Posted :
Super easy to install, great quality and shipping time!
donzi123 Posted :
looks good ez install
jeezlouise Posted :
megocode3 Posted :
Looks OK but makes the knob look really bulky.
darring Posted :
Easy install and looks pretty nice I would have liked it to fit closer to the bike when closed it just doesn't look as clean as what I wanted. Installed in seconds on a 2000 1200S
TMCLAUGHLIN Posted :
This looks good and it was easy to install.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
kinda bulky, but is what it is. looks better than a black plastic knob
Lwood Classic Posted :
Easy install. Quick delivery. Great looks. What more can you ask for?!
sebring2004 Posted :
installed in less than 5 minutes and looks sweet
drimner Posted :
hmdozierjr Posted :
Works well,looks great!
vstarman06 Posted :
I am Very happy with the new choke knob!!! Thank you J&P!!!
mrbaldie1 Posted :
Great heavy duty product. Just as good as all the competitors without the extra price.
on425line Posted :
Very nice, easy to install.
straycat7 Posted :
Easy to put on and really helps finish the area with chrome. Recommend.
penny2 Posted :
Easy to install and looks real nice.
minnich3 Posted :
Looks great! EZ to install in minutes! Get yourself one!
mcourtney Posted :
Looks good, but I have had problems with it falling off. I just used some blue loctite to secure it.
n/a Posted :
Looks great in place doing away with the ugly plastic black choke handle. I did have to file the edges of the black plactic to allow the outer casing to fit correctly, but it might be that my choke handle is non-standard. A nice addition above the horn
Pro-One Smooth Choke Knob Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.