S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit• Smaller than the ‘G’ its 1-7/8″ bore creates higher air velocity, which results in better low and mid-range response and power• Recommended for engines with displacement up to 100 cu. in.• Accepts stock late model throttle cables on all Big Twin models• Adaptor kits available to retain your factory cruise control• Kits include everything needed for installation on your carbureted Twin Cam including the manifold and air cleaner• For models with longer strokes a custom intake manifold may be required
|Bore Size:||1-7/8″||Manufacturer Part Number:||11-0450|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||Super E Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1999–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1999–2005
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2001
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2005
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
eminor7 Posted :
Easy to install. Easy to tune. Another bullet proof product from S&S that was well made in the good old U.S. of A.
mino71 Posted :
always the best easy to install clear instruction very good performance improvment
DRHOOK Posted :
BIKE NEVER RAN THIS GOOD HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE WAY IT RAN SINCE OWNED CARB SOLVED ALL RUNNING PPROBLEMS
sinton Posted :
cdyoude Posted :
Went on just like it was ment to be there and the owner of the bike is extremely happy with the performance. The absolute best performance carb I have ever worked with on a Harley.
rglide07 Posted :
blaeske Posted :
Easy install. Wotked great right out of the box, with very little tuning.
k9jj186 Posted :
Great product and service from JP cycles
Campbell455 Posted :
Bike hasn't started this easily, idled this nice, or run this smoothly in 2 years. I should have done this 2 years ago. Really easy install, too.
carslut Posted :
was super easy to install and get set up.
journeyman464a Posted :
Look good and function well. However I was a little dissapointed to find out Custom Chrome is made in Japan.
romadfoote Posted :
This carb is awesome and easy to install and dial in. I highly recommend it for all big twins!!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 375 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 1 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 413 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 432
Important Product Notes• S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ and ‘G’ carbs require the use of a dual cable throttle, one push and one pull. If you bike is not equipped with one, a dual cable system must be purchased separately. Use 500-388 or equivalent• S&S Cycle Super carbs will not fit 1957-1970 XLCH Ironhead Sportster models with vertical magnetos due to clearance issues with the fuel inlet and magneto, S&S Cycle no longer offers the alternative fuel inlet• Riders who own a Knuckle, Pan, Shovel or Ironhead Sportster that presently equipped with a 1-7/8″ S&S Cycle carb and wish to convert to an S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ or ‘G’ without purchasing another intake manifold can do so by ordering 400-998 and an air cleaner• Super ‘B’ cables and air cleaners will not work with Super ‘E’ and ‘G’ carbs
S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.