S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit• Smaller than the ‘G’ its 1-7/8″ bore creates higher air velocity, which results in better low and mid-range response and power• Recommended for engines with displacement up to 100 cu. in.• Accepts stock late model throttle cables on all Big Twin models• Adaptors available to retain factory cruise control• Kits include everything needed for installation on your late Evo Softail including the manifold and air cleaner• For models with longer strokes a custom intake manifold may be required• This kit includes rigid mounting style manifold without mount flanges
|Bore Size:||1-7/8″||Manufacturer Part Number:||11-0419|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||Super E Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1992–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1992–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1992–1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1992–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1992–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1992–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1992–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1992
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1992–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1992–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1998
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1998
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1992–1995
bradlh1 Posted :
Everything I need in the kit- can't wait for Spring.
audrey05 Posted :
This Complete Carb Kit is the way to go if you want to bring life back into your tired EVO, both early and later models..including aftermarket version of the EVO motor (All CC/cu.in.) Put this complete kit on a 2001 RevTec 100in. EVO, with a perfect fit and new petcock and this old "Bike in a Box" is pounding the ground once again ! S&S Rocks the best Carbs, Bar None..No B.S. !!! - Hoot, Maryville, TN.
thwolf Posted :
There is no alternative :) Pony up and get it.
Ripta5366 Posted :
great carb easy to install very happy thanks JP and tech staff.
sean1161 Posted :
What can I say S&S Carb. It woke up my 80inch EVO and J&P Cycles had the best price on the web!
RonYarb Posted :
I am very happy with this Carb. My bike has never run better. It was easy to install, every thing mounted up perfect. Adjustments were also easy to make. Only one little problem with old throttle cables binding. After a few minor adjustments now it works great. Instructions were a little confusing at first because they were for so many different models of bikes.Once I figured out the proper steps for my bike it made sense. I would highly recomend this S&S Super E carb kit.
N1TZU Posted :
Awesome Carb kit..easy to understand instructions..not hard to do at all..Installed on a friends FXDL Dyna lowrider..fun project..Scoot ran 100 times better..you should have seen him smile...Priceless..
N1TZU Posted :
Awsome carb..replaced stock carb on 93 FXDL for a friend..Freekin scoot runs great now..you should have seen the sh%^%$t eaten grin on his face...
56crash78 Posted :
fxmike93 Posted :
In my opinon A Great Carb,once you jet it right, hit the road and open the the throttle that Harley will respond.
bikes4me Posted :
Good packaging and datailed instructions
waynedup Posted :
I assembled and installed according to the easy instructions and it fired right up. I am extremely pleased with the S&S shorty and my machine hasn't run this good in a long time!!!!
lee24jg48 Posted :
I love the S&S Shorty Super 'E' carb. So far it is an outstanding carb for my 80 inch Evo. I had to tweek it some but overall it is great. I think it is the best thing I have ever done for my Road King.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 1 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 413 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 432 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 434 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 424
Important Product Notes• S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ and ‘G’ carbs require the use of a dual cable throttle, one push and one pull. If you bike is not equipped with one, a dual cable system must be purchased separately. Use 500-388 or equivalent• S&S Cycle Super carbs will not fit 1957-1970 XLCH Ironhead Sportster models with vertical magnetos due to clearance issues with the fuel inlet and magneto, S&S Cycle no longer offers the alternative fuel inlet• Riders who own a Knuckle, Pan, Shovel or Ironhead Sportster that presently equipped with a 1-7/8″ S&S Cycle carb and wish to convert to an S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ or ‘G’ without purchasing another intake manifold can do so by ordering 400-998 and an air cleaner• Super ‘B’ cables and air cleaners will not work with Super ‘E’ and ‘G’ carbs
S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.