S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit• Smaller than the ‘G’ its 1-7/8″ bore creates higher air velocity, which results in better low and mid-range response and power• Recommended for engines with displacement up to 100 cu. in.• Accepts stock late model throttle cables on all Big Twin models• Kits include everything needed for installation on your Shovelhead with band heads including the manifold and air cleaner• For models with longer strokes a custom intake manifold may be required
|Bore Size:||1-7/8″||Manufacturer Part Number:||11-0411|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||Super E Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1980–1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1979–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
bigdaddys_89 Posted :
Fired right up no problem and tuned easy
offshoretechman Posted :
Excellent product and the chrome is like a mirror
WILDREDNECK Posted :
everyone know S&S it the best. i cant say anything that you dont know already. i have always put them on my harleys . once they are set just ride you dont have to mess with it in hot to cold weather.
htetlin Posted :
We have a 83 shovel that never run right, until the carb was replaced with S&S. Now it's running so well. Install & even tuning was easy.
bc1 Posted :
Great kit ,easy install on my 84 fxsb ,runs great with it.
htetlin Posted :
Installed on 83 FXWG/ shovel and running better than ever.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Huge difference. Love the gain in HP and the fit and finish is top notch. Best investment I've made yet! Fit my 84 FLH.
bulldozerdon Posted :
GrissomD Posted :
so far, it was easy to install and had enough parts for multiple applications. I had to fabricate my own bracket as neither one of the ones furnished would work. Started on the first kick and seems to be working well. Still doing a little tweeking with jetting but overall it seems to be a great system. Really like the choke system.
z2a Posted :
Installation directions were a bit confusing at first but after a bit of study everything went together fine. Red started on second kick
neale Posted :
I like it. Excellent quality, great packaging, good attention to details of workmanship makes this product. Typical of S&S products, one of the finer items on my Harley. A step up from the original quality of the stock item. Will not know until running but I have good feelings on this carb.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 113 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 375 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 1 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 413 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 432
Important Product Notes• S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ and ‘G’ carbs require the use of a dual cable throttle, one push and one pull. If you bike is not equipped with one, a dual cable system must be purchased separately. Use 500-388 or equivalent• S&S Cycle Super carbs will not fit 1957-1970 XLCH Ironhead Sportster models with vertical magnetos due to clearance issues with the fuel inlet and magneto, S&S Cycle no longer offers the alternative fuel inlet• Riders who own a Knuckle, Pan, Shovel or Ironhead Sportster that presently equipped with a 1-7/8″ S&S Cycle carb and wish to convert to an S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ or ‘G’ without purchasing another intake manifold can do so by ordering 400-998 and an air cleaner• Super ‘B’ cables and air cleaners will not work with Super ‘E’ and ‘G’ carbs
S&S Cycle Super ‘E’ Complete Carburetor Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.