Arlen Ness Plain Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Arlen Ness Plain Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit• All in one backing plate features a built in carb support and built in breather tunnels• Tunnels exit at the mouth of the carb to create a virtually closed loop system• Backing plate has o-ring breather bolts and a radiused intake manifold• Kit includes a natural finish aluminum backing plate, Team Ness high flow air filter and all necessary hardware• Requires the use of an Aftermarket Round Style Lid or Endcap (sold separately)•The Stock Oval lid can be Reused with 561-224•Uses Air Filter Service kit 561-029
|Finish:||Natural||Manufacturer Part Number:||18803|
|Material:||Aluminum||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
Ridesw1leg Posted :
excellent product. easy install, and super fast shipping. Now I just need a cover. lol
EGJohn Posted :
This is not the first one I've installed so install is super easy and always fits just right. The power gain is just what one would expect.
thisguy8 Posted :
Great product! Great company to shop with!!
chilis8 Posted :
Power, easy to install, looks awesome.
jporada06 Posted :
install is very easy. looks and works great!
TKOxley87 Posted :
Love the look!
harleyman71 Posted :
It was simple to put on and has made a big improvement on my bikes power
Gamble333 Posted :
This filter is great. I put it on my Wife's XL1200L Sporty and right away it made the bike have more punch. The stock filters on Sportsters don't breath near enough.
Dprezasman Posted :
Great performance great price. Would recomend adding performance pipes
rootin Posted :
boozer22 Posted :
opened her lungs up to receive the vital air she always longed for
mee73novass Posted :
Great product! Easy to install, adds great performance to the engine, for the right price!
sintax Posted :
Have these on my other HD's so putting one on my Sporty was a no brainer. The installation was easy and no more ugly stock intake. Don't forget to rejet!
tgullett Posted :
Easy installation. Great performance. Looks sharp. And a great price. Well worth the money.
rinikj Posted :
simple and very functional, great alternative for a sporty.
chrisrcromwell Posted :
I bolted this bad boy on my 2006 Harley Sportster 1200 Low. It bolts up easy using the Mikuni air filter adapter ring. Even though most of the parts were there, there were still some missing. There was no little metal straws that go on the end of the breather bolts. I ended up using different breather bolts that reached farther. Since then I just bought a new breather kit from Arlen Ness, so I will put that on. Overall, great product! Bolt it up man!!
leumas Posted :
On balance a great product, some of the instructuions could have been clearer and the adapter insertys for the 2004 and upward hollow oil breather bolts are not supplied in the kit..seems strange. That said, I used the other suplied bolts for the earlier Sportster model which looked very similar. Comes with gaskets and loctite etc, overall a comprehensive kit. Great fit and finish. Recopmmended.
printkey Posted :
Very good product. Nice looking and great power.
leftwing98 Posted :
I like my Big Sucker so far. It fits well and is rather simple to install. The only reason I do not give it five stars is the instructions. Ness recently decided to machine the breather bolts out which means you do not need bushings. Well, they did not note that in the instructions so I spent a week of phone calls with J&P only to find out Ness did not update their instructions. Other than that, it seems to be a good product.
Arlen Ness Plain Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.