Arlen Ness Plain Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Arlen Ness Plain Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit• All in one backing plate features a built in carb support and built in breather tunnels• Tunnels exit at the mouth of the carb to create a virtually closed loop system• Backing plate has o-ring breather bolts and a radiused intake manifold• Kit includes a natural finish aluminum backing plate, Team Ness high flow air filter and all necessary hardware• Stage I features a tapered round air filter that accepts stock air cleaner covers or aftermarket equivelent•Uses Air Filter Service kit 561-029
|Finish:||Natural||Manufacturer Part Number:||18505|
|Material:||Aluminum||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1999–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1999–2005, 2007
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1999–2005, 2007
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB : 2013–2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2002–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2002–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2002–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2002–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 2002–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 2002–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
sknyfats Posted :
Big Suckers rock! My buddy's with the K&N wish they had gotten this instead. My only regret is not spending the couple extra dollars to get the chrome backing plate. For the little increase - its worth it, since the bracket IS slightly visible.
digitalskypilot Posted :
The Big Sucker works great!
email@example.com Posted :
Stage 1 Big sucker air filter system is great. A must for your bike
bruceruby Posted :
I had purchased this item before, but I overtightened the air cleaner cover and the studs that go the carb broke and the whole thing fell off. So if you install, torque to specs. I like this item and I purchased this again.
dletica Posted :
The super sucker was everything it said it was and is working VERY well on my '94 FXR
dcrummey Posted :
Very well made product. Very easy to install. Supported other products to make a noticible overall improvement in engine power. Would recommend this product to others.
LCBritt Posted :
better fuel mileage,getting more air than stock
jamesposey Posted :
Sweet. Clean install, Preformance increase out of the box. Great fit, simple, solid. Can get to carb to adjust without all the plastic crap in the way. 1997 FLHT
roadqueen1200 Posted :
_iceman Posted :
Very awesome and easy to install!
richardowning Posted :
best bang for the buck very happy with it
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Good buy, I was considering another filer system but your Tech recomended this one. Installation ended the oil drip from stock air filter asssembly.
nastyfatboy Posted :
PANHEADDAN Posted :
Head bolts did not fit correctly
email@example.com Posted :
Ordered the big sucker stage one for my 97heritage. It was delivered fast. The kit came with everything you needed to install. All the parts were good quality and workmanship on the backplate was very good. It installed fast and performs really well. A noticeable increase in pulling power and take offs. Not enough lock tite included but had some to finish it off. Good buy for that type of performance. Good job j&pcycles and Arlen ness.
mrk697 Posted :
looks and works very easy to install, also very promped deliver
stevemiller00 Posted :
This AC system cleaned up all the oil mess and runs well. I did question the fact that the Screamin Eagle version uses a 1/4" tube and the 2 holes in this are 1/16" each but the Ness R&D people answered my questions within 3 hrs and I'm very satisfied with their answer and the product. Highly recommended.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
If you are mechanically inclined at all, an easy install. The directions included need to be updated.
teswaney Posted :
Great product. Between the installation of this product,a Vance & Hines Fuel Pack, and the Screaming Eagle exhaust it has really perked up my bike and made it run great. I would recommend this product. It is worth the money.
67v35er Posted :
Excellent quality and easy install.
bobrowe Posted :
eazy to install.
boozer22 Posted :
Instant cheap horse power
cecils Posted :
Everything was super, from ease of ordering,pricing & prompt delivery. The product was the exact quality and specs. as described. I am looking forward to my next order with J&P Cycles
brett3407 Posted :
This made a big difference in how my bike runs !
grumpysgt52 Posted :
gave me a little more hp that I was looking for. Instructions were easy, even for me to follow.
Chief4Ret Posted :
I really feel this air filter is going to help with more horse power. I already feel the difference
infantryman7513 Posted :
This kit breathes awesome on my 103". Only took a few minutes to install. I am extremely happy with it.
Mensch3 Posted :
majorleewild Posted :
Seems to be doing the job linked up to VH Pro 2-1 and VH Fuelpak. Bike runs great!
s_bauer Posted :
Great looks love it easy to put pn
knightenforcer Posted :
This is one of my favorite from Arlen Ness. I've had this on my previous bike and now my softail also got one. I like how it makes things simple and gets rid of the rubber breather hose. (it has built in channels for the breather tubes)
christopherparks Posted :
Looks good on bike.
ri red Posted :
Have purchased this for my other bikes in past..
obwan22 Posted :
This air filter system was one of the most easily installed system I have seen. Works great too.
MikeH0302 Posted :
Very easy to install and fits nicely behind the stock air filter cover. However, the instructions that come with the product are a bit confusing and the tiny bottle of locktite is a joke.
junestewart Posted :
Bike is running so much better.
email@example.com Posted :
Beautiful fit. Really lets my 96 breathe!
jeff1124 Posted :
2nd one of these stage 1 kits I've ordered. Economical way to get to stage 1. Works great.
Goneridin Posted :
Easy to assemble and performs as described. I like being able to keep the stock cleaner cover on the bike here in Florida where the rains can be severe and soaking the exposed filter systems.
wkaleo Posted :
easy to install,works great
Rippley2369 Posted :
Product really peforms well and is easy to install.
joholan Posted :
Excactly what it should be.
mac3747 Posted :
very good product easy install
racisch Posted :
With the Stage 1 Big Sucker air filter V&H Fuelpack and Twin Slash Round Mufflers. It performs a lot better with increase horse power. Easy to install
mikeyguitar Posted :
Greatest filter for the money. great fit and function.
mike2323 Posted :
Love it !!!! A lot more air , makes a big difference !!!!
ygg2254 Posted :
Great service and delivery was quick.plus all the free stuff was definitely an added bonus.Thanks J&P i will be a life long customer.
Cfrankl1 Posted :
Great Product!! Does what it said it would!!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 388 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 428 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 456
Important Product Notes• Accepts stock air cleaner cover or equivalent
Arlen Ness Plain Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.