Arlen Ness Chrome Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Arlen Ness Chrome Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit• All in one backing plate features a built in carb support and built in breather tunnels• Tunnels exit at the mouth of the carb to create a virtually closed loop system• Backing plate has o-ring breather bolts and a radiused intake manifold• Kit includes a chrome aluminum backing plate, Team Ness high flow air filter and all necessary hardware• Stage I features a tapered round air filter that accepts stock air cleaner covers or aftermarket equivelent•Uses Air Filter Service kit 561-029
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||18-507|
|Material:||Aluminum||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1999–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1999–2005, 2007
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1999–2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1999–2005, 2007
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB : 2013–2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2002–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2002–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2002–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2002–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 2002–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 2002–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
matt96fxstc Posted :
Love it...looks good installs easy works like a champ.
reapmf82 Posted :
Very easy to install and, with the proper tuning or carb adjustment, will provide a very noticable increase in horsepower
Zenzac Posted :
Improved power and fuel economy. Doesn't cover up the engine like other models and brands.
gwturbo Posted :
Looks and works GREAT. Quick and easy install. Really lets the motor breath
reginald dawson Posted :
Fixed the oil blow by problem on my big inch bagger. Thanx Arlen and J&P..........
kttn99 Posted :
Hey what can you say it is an Air Cleaner. The install went well but all the holes didnt line up exactly so I had to tweek it a little bit to get the bolts into thier hole. I have a 04 Road king at works and it fits very well. Yes I would recommend this product to you.
davidkratz Posted :
I am very happy with filter and the price was right.You don't even know its there but it WORKS
pprice832 Posted :
it a must have , say bye bye to stock
LennyA Posted :
I had this installed on my '09 Street Bob using the original air cover. I didn't notice until it was too late but the cover is too close to the tank and has rubbed a groove through the paint and into the metal on the bottom side of the tank. I took it apart but there apears to be no adjustments that can be made to the positioning.
MacDaddy04FXST Posted :
I couls tell a lot of difference in power. I love this thing
paul hartman Posted :
angusmactabush Posted :
Outstanding unit, improves performance, a must if you run true duals and are carbed.
dragonsr Posted :
I really liked the design, installed without any problems, but the instructions could have been better.
jayballs3 Posted :
Love it. Works with the original cover, but looks great naked.
mjjohnson31 Posted :
Easy installation. Fast shipping.
Mark dunlap Posted :
Good fitup, sounds great, stock cover fit as adv.
tribulus Posted :
This filter kit looks great and performs as well as the stock one does.
Slater2111 Posted :
This sucker delivers! I was skeptical of how much of an improvement I would get out of the Big Sucker. Install was relatively easy with the instructions, however if you can take off the stock box and breather you can put this guy on no problem. I immediately noticed the throttle responds much quicker without a hesitation. Fit and finish is top notch just like performance.
gagilmore01 Posted :
Arrived quickly and even though the instructions could have been more detailed, it was very easy to install.
jjwhitey Posted :
If your going to change your pipes you have to change your air cleaner so your bike can breath and boost your horse power
ScottHM1 Posted :
Was easy to instal. Works great with stock air cleaner cover on my heritage. Gives bike a lot better breathing than stock.
illbefat Posted :
Wow. Alot of bang for your buck. Plus easy to install
Mr.T Posted :
Very happy with this item. Was easily installed on my 2013 FatBoy, and my factory air cleaner cover could still be used.
b2dmadmax Posted :
high quality unit good design. only one thing on my wide glide had to use a couple of washers between stock cover and new filter to keep from puckering the outer cover.
Cdeane Posted :
Great product! Easy to follow instructions. Straight forward installation. This air cleaner clearly outperforms the stock air cleaner. Happy with the results so far.
homeyt54 Posted :
Great filter, easy installation
sintax Posted :
This is my third Big Sucker and now have them on all my bikes. The quality is great and installation really could not be easier. Arlen Ness even has a walk through video on their website you can watch as you install this kit.
bergie74 Posted :
Very easy to install and didn't have to buy an aftermarket cover.
Dano1960 Posted :
Took me 10 minutes to install and works great
tvan1988 Posted :
Nice intake for the price
twildbill1 Posted :
Keeps the oil off the timing cover. exactly what I needed.
Mastachin Posted :
Sweet! Took about 30 minutes and I was test riding! Very happy with the intake.
elaineella1 Posted :
I installed one on my wifes sporty and saw a major change. So when i purchased my 2013 limited i installed a big sucker on it to get it breathing. easy install and quick.
jeroehner2 Posted :
Gotta l!ove it
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great finishing just in Chrome by the guys at Arlen Ness. Don't waste your $$$ on a Harley Stage 1 cause they aren't finished and you'll pay a lot more.
gnonanc Posted :
Super easy install, fit right into place, was able to use the stock (custom painted) cover I have with NO MODIFICATIONS.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 388 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 428 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 456
Important Product Notes• Accepts stock air cleaner cover or equivalent
Arlen Ness Chrome Finish Stage I Big Sucker Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.