K&N RK Series Replacement Air Filter
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
K&N RK Series Replacement Air Filter• High flow replacement air filter is designed to be an exact fit into the stock air cleaner housing• Manufactured of pleated gauze and designed to be washed and re-used hundreds of times• Comes pre-oiled and ready to install• All K&N air filters are covered by the K&N million mile warranty• Direct high performance replacement for late model Screamin’ Eagle air cleaner assemblies• Replaces OEM 29442-99A• For exellent way to add protection to you filter and help keep rain out purchase K&N Drycharger Cover 404-508 (sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HD-0800||Material:||Pleated Gauze|
|OEM Reference:||29442-99A||Product Color:||Red|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Replacement|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1999–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1999–2005
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1999–2005
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2006
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
Allied Signal Posted :
eodman Posted :
Good filter for the money
mdanielski Posted :
works well would recommend to anybody
tuxgeek Posted :
Galbally Posted :
jhsdgls Posted :
I run k&n air filters in both bikes and my car. well worth the money.
meldon Posted :
always got my order on time service techs helpful on my old scoot parts fit have not sent anything back thanks j&p.
surefire Posted :
Fit was perfect. Good filter.
email@example.com Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Uhhh It's a K&N... does it get any better??...
terry a Posted :
i have always been happy with jp cycle
jhogan1962 Posted :
Said it was the wright filter and was not ended up giving it to a buddy
zrum Posted :
newberry Posted :
Can't go wrong with a K&N air filter.
justinblosser Posted :
fit perfectly, arrived very quickly
Sctrash Posted :
Perfect replacement. Fast shipping, very pleased!
Reconscout1 Posted :
perfect fit no problems at all.
raknoell Posted :
Price was good
tommyshanks124 Posted :
Perfect fit, makes it breathe easy! Great product!!
trmccardle Posted :
You can't go wrong with K&N.
bigd1949 Posted :
This part was exactly what I needed. Tech support is awesome. for me tech support is the only way to go. Thanks to David & Mike.
garzar Posted :
Now my Bike can breathe!!!!!!
email@example.com Posted :
easy to install and fit perfectly. seems to work great.
Chopper_Eddy Posted :
awesome product. fast shipping
rsrhawk1 Posted :
excellent product, it performs just as I expected. Also the price better than other places and the service was excellent.
bnalm11b Posted :
Great filter, easy to clean, lasts forever.
roger1 Posted :
Love this filter due to one major fact. It can be cleaned and put back in and can save you a lot of money over the years in NOT having to continously buy replace air filters. Great product.
rrayy200 Posted :
geat product. More air flow means more horse power..
NJStreetBob Posted :
Best filters available. fits like a glove, never need another EVER.
pgray53 Posted :
have used K&N for years. There is no better filter, air or oil.
Cousinken4596 Posted :
I ended up using the Arlen Ness Big Sucker for application to my '06 Stree Glide. This filter would not allow mw to use the tock breather cover which I wanted to do. BUT K&N makes the best filters going.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 402 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 441 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 461
Important Product Notes• This filter is pre-oiled and ready to install, periodic cleaning required for warranty. Use 400-862 K&N Filter Re-charge kit when cleaning
K&N RK Series Replacement Air Filter?
Our customer service has the answer.