Arlen Ness Stage II Big Sucker Kit for Sportster, Chrome Steel Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Arlen Ness Stage II Big Sucker Kit for Sportster, Chrome Steel Cover• Features a one-piece aluminum backing plate, carb/throttle body support bracket• Eliminates the need for banjo fittings, hoses and filter• Breather passages exit at the mouth of the carb/throttle body, creating a virtually closed-loop system• 20% larger high-flow filter and accepts an 8″ round Ness or 8″ round OEM outer cover• All necessary hardware and instructions are included• Smooth chrome steel cover
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||18-783|
|Material:||Aluminum||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
djwest47 Posted :
imonaboat Posted :
This was a very easy install and a great improvement over my old stock with a K&N. The only issue I had is one of the studs snapped while torquing to spec. I am sure it was just a bad stud and I will be contacting the manufacture for a replacement. Other than that everything went together with ease.
jaimen521 Posted :
Looks real good on my 2012 Heritage!!!
pcouch0317 Posted :
Great product. Looks great and compliments Vance and Hines pipes
puklaw Posted :
Perfect fit and easy install. Works fantastic.
twolfe1286 Posted :
Quality product easy installation looks good
rbuttner Posted :
Good looking kit! Instructions lack a little bit but aren't too tough to figure out. A little bigger than expected but I like it. Definitely an improvement over stock!
teets1859 Posted :
jaydoubledub Posted :
Good price and works well. I ordered multiple items under one order. J&P shipping is horrendous!
blancomichael Posted :
nice quick installation, pictures and directions could have been a little clearer. hi quality chrome finish on this product.
bshoemaker Posted :
Wasn't really a fan of these, until I put an HSR42 on my 98 Evo Road King. Had an SE air cleaner with that hoop breather pipe and it was way too close to the mikuni top, which I didn't like. I had the Mikuni/CV adapter already on the SE air cleaner so I reused it here. This intake is nice, I like that the backing plate is one piece with built in breathers. Absolutely rock solid carb support, which I cared most about. Chrome steel cover looks very simple, but very classy.
xtremops Posted :
These pipes are outstanding! They have a big throaty sound (without removing baffles) and the included bracket gives the bike a much cleaner look. Installed easily. Love them. Well worth the money
xtremops Posted :
This is a must. Once I installed this and the V&H pipes, it was like my bike took its first real breath of fresh air. REALLY improves performance once the carb is adjusted a little. Your bike wants this on it. Easy install (half hour) and everything is included.
email@example.com Posted :
Awesome product. Easy to bolt onto my 2000 1200 sporty, had total install in about 15 mins, and great performance, it is like a totally different bike! Highly recommend!!
cfd58 Posted :
Installing was a breeze. Gives my '93 XLH 1200 a little bling and breaths much better all in one package. Follow the directions carefully as this kit comes with extra parts for different applications.
bob1948 Posted :
it is a very good product and helped the running of my bike a lot. thanks for the good products.
richard35 Posted :
does what it says it does and works great and great directions
rj317 Posted :
Went on like a charm, bike is sucking in more air and running much better than stock.
Cunger1 Posted :
Cunger1 Posted :
rangersmitty Posted :
haven't tried it yet but it is made well and looks great.
dotsong Posted :
The install was easy. I love the extra power.
BAKIYA_2K12 Posted :
smittybeast19 Posted :
Great Product. Easy to install and looks great.
Arlen Ness Stage II Big Sucker Kit for Sportster, Chrome Steel Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.