Arlen Ness Stage II Big Sucker Performance Air Filter Kit for Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Arlen Ness Stage II Big Sucker Performance Air Filter Kit for Sportster• Features a one-piece aluminum backing plate/carb support bracket• Eliminates the need for banjo fittings, hoses and filter• Breather passages exit at the mouth of the carb, creating a virtually closed-loop system• 20% larger high-flow filter and accepts an 8″ round Ness or 8″ round OEM outer cover• All necessary hardware and instructions are included• Smooth black steel cover
|Manufacturer Part Number:||18-776||Material:||Aluminum|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||SS Stage II|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2008, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2008, 2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2009, 2011–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
alauhog Posted :
Haven't installed it yet but very happy with the apperance of it.
mitchellgm Posted :
The part looks good but more importantly performance has been increased, it works great.
jtlelectric Posted :
you can just feel the amount of power increase in the bike since i put this on what a difference
Ifixjets Posted :
Easy install great look and you can hear it when accelerating. Very satisfied.
jrhodges2010 Posted :
Easy to install, matches the Night Train finish perfectly and really lets it breathe!
BillyRay2129 Posted :
Freakin Awsome Felt the improvement as soon as I installed it my Harley breaths like a champ !!!
eurowing of Texas Posted :
Great kit everything needed.
streetbobber13 Posted :
Stage II is awesome, can here it sucking over my exhaust. On start up she takes a big gulp of air and fires off nice... Love it
HDFF57 Posted :
Works very well and very easy to install.
wearyo Posted :
Very simple install. and the jump in horse power and responce is incredable. it turned this little 74 inch sportster into a very mean machine
IMCAmodRacer Posted :
Great replacement for the factory unit, good looks, more leg room, shows off the engine and enhances the sound like I had hoped.
Santhosh Posted :
Great Performance guaranteed. Felt happy for the purchase. Very easy installation. Credit to JP Cycles, delivered a week before the promised date.
Arlen Ness Stage II Big Sucker Performance Air Filter Kit for Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.