Cycle Pro Deluxe Rebuild Kit for Keihin CV Carbs
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Pro Deluxe Rebuild Kit for Keihin CV Carbs• 13-piece rebuild kit• Includes gaskets, -rings, manifold to carb seals, accelerator pump seal, upgrade Viton needles, float spring, boot and all other common parts necessary for a complete rebuild
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1990–1999
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1990–2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1990, 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1990–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001
- Softail Standard FXST : 1990, 1999–2006
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2004–2006
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2006
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 1998, 2004–2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide FXR : 1990–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1990–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1990–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1990–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1990–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1990–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1990–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1990–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1990–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1990–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1990–1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 1996, 2003–2004
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1990–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1990–1995
arthurc Posted :
Everything was there that I needed and all fit well.
hectortm Posted :
Mac Waters Posted :
Only place on the web with a complete kit and intake seals too.
LopCan Chopper's Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Everything fits just like OEM.
efishfearme Posted :
surf2live84 Posted :
Great kit, everything you need. I've been running it hard for the last couple weeks with no problems.
north ferry choppers Posted :
gratch Posted :
good kit worked fine
justinxc Posted :
After putting it in I realized just how bad it was needed. Great product for a great price
supercomp Posted :
the kit cost less than one piece from harley
cruzr65 Posted :
All parts needed. Great.
jlbiii Posted :
The kit had all the gaskets I needed to rebuild my carb. and was very reasonably priced and promptly delivered.
Rob Cramer Posted :
easy to install
falkner Posted :
everything I order from JP Cycle is great. I rate this 5 stars
shockeydk Posted :
Kit was perfect for an '89 Hugger Sportster. No problems in installing. No instructons, but all you have to do is use common sense.
2010*macdaddy Posted :
good product but the bowl gasket did not fit well om my 96 dyna
samuel.cotter Posted :
Parts came as listed, straightforward
ggutshal Posted :
Includes all the gaskets and O-Rings... but no float needle valve and that's the part I needed most.
email@example.com Posted :
Great kit for the money. It had all parts needed for carb plus intake seals.
spmagg99 Posted :
Had all the necessary gaskets, but the fitment to the fuel bowl was less than ideal.
vetman88 Posted :
great rebuild kit at less than half the price of a Harley Name Brand Kit....
mazman1022 Posted :
My Harley dealer doesn't carry anything for carbeurated bikes.Thanks J&P Cycle,I'll keep coming back.
Charlest13 Posted :
Was not able to use any of it the whole kit is worthless. The parts that I did try to use were junk and I ended up using the old parts off the carb.
JoeEvo Posted :
This kit will not work for an Evo Sportster. The float bowl gasket is the only part that works. The pluger valve is not the right one for this application, too heavy. Pay a little more and buy the JAMES kit.
hovanec Posted :
Would but this again.
JoeEvo Posted :
This rebuid kit for CV carb does not work if you have a Sportster. Spend the exta bucks and by the James kit. Only part that works is the gasket that goes around the bowl.
Cycle Pro Deluxe Rebuild Kit for Keihin CV Carbs?
Our customer service has the answer.