Kuryakyn Chrome Blood Groove Hypercharger w/ Chrome Butterflies
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Chrome Blood Groove Hypercharger w/ Chrome Butterflies• This awesome head-turning air cleaner looks red hot and it works as good as it looks• The serviceable and replaceable filter element is supplied by K&N the finest filter on the market• Because of the specially designed filter the Hypercharger is unaffected by even the heaviest rainfall• The Blood Groove trap door offers a styling alternative
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9970||Product Color:||Chrome|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013–2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
danielhillbish Posted :
Looks Great, works great, shipping was fast, easy installation, what more could you ask for?
danielhillbish Posted :
Instructions were a little sketchy but still went on fairly easy.
jlrohr3048 Posted :
Looks awesome and went on easily after sorting out the instructions. Great hardware kit went right on in about an hour.
jeffg295 Posted :
I installed this kit on a 01 FXDWG, it took about an hour and works fine. All parts supplied fit perfectly. The ID of the length of hose supplied could have been a bit larger though, just my opinion. Over all satisfied with it.
hrod74 Posted :
I am extremely happy with this product, makes the bike look awesome and has given it the extra umph!
01softailstandard Posted :
great product really changed the look of the bike
jcrossley Posted :
Simple to install and looks awesome. Appears to make more power and you can hear the intake of air which is cool.
stevesnelson Posted :
Looks, and performs very good. I love the working butterflies. I had to have the carb re-jetted as per Kuryakyn's instructions.
ebchop Posted :
This Kuryakyn product is very cool! It really performs well and it looks super. The directions were very clear and installation was easy. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
tex_hd Posted :
Awsome. Looks great.
jergy13 Posted :
Looks awesome and performs great! I always like K&N air filters because they are very reliable. This setup also allows the air filter to be removed easily.
hishuhilal Posted :
emtmedik Posted :
The Hypercharger worked perfectly and was very easy to install. There is a definate increase in performance on my Ultra. I'm very happy with both the Hypercharger and JP Cycles service.
jghandymann Posted :
Love it the bike is running great
email@example.com Posted :
the best thing i have ever bought. i liked that i got so fast.
wade51 Posted :
Installation was easy..works great looks awesome..very satisfied
Kuryakyn Chrome Blood Groove Hypercharger w/ Chrome Butterflies?
Our customer service has the answer.