Cobra FI2000R O2 C.A.R.B. Fuel Processor
- Product Reviews
Cobra FI2000R O2 C.A.R.B. Fuel Processor• C.A.R.B. Approved and designed to work with all H-D exhaust systems (stock or aftermarket) equipped with oxygen sensors in place (closed-loop design)• Works much like a carburetor jet kit with adjustments similar to the air mixture screw, the needle and clip positions and the main jet. Quick and simple installation with plug and ride technology with OEM style connectors• No confusing computer downloads to install or dyno testing required• Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it• Improves overall rideability and virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6921620CL50||Open or Closed Loop:||Closed|
|Sold in Units:||Each||With/Without 02 Sensor:||Without|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2007–2010
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2011
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2011
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2007–2009
- Sportster XR1200 : 2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010
mehlers208 Posted :
Installation was very easy straight forward instructions, took about one and a half hours, have not been able ride as I had to go out of town and now it is raining for the next 7 days.
Rezek Posted :
Runs great when your on it ,but it seems to shurg at steady speed.
Cobra FI2000R O2 C.A.R.B. Fuel Processor?
Our customer service has the answer.