Vance & Hines FuelPak C.A.R.B. Approved Fuel Management System
How to Install
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines FuelPak C.A.R.B. Approved Fuel Management System• Fuelpak provides settings that are Dyno and street tested specifically for your exhaust system to provide the most powerful and efficient fuel delivery to your application• Once installed, Fuelpak piggyback’s on your factory ECU to send a new signal for fuel delivery to the injectors based on the setting that we provide for your bike and pipe combination• With Fuelpak, in addition to fuel delivery that perfectly matches your current configuration, for future modifications, simply look up your new setting and update your Fuelpak to reflect changes
|Manufacturer Part Number:||61005G||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2004–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2004–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2004–2005
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2004–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2011
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2011
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2011
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
wkes7589 Posted :
Easy Install and operates great. This woke my 2011 HD Vrod Muscle up!
chris45 Posted :
noticable diffence in throttle responsee and horse power!!
RalphConway Posted :
I marked 5 stars because I saw what the fuel pak can do but on my 2010 FXDWG it only works till the bike warms up then you lose all throttle response then it will kick back in at unexpected moments I got my first one some months back V&H took it and sent me another that one also did the same thing and now it's been about 2 months and still no money back in my acount ?
douglas.ezell Posted :
Installed on 2011 Fat Bob. Really easy to install and set up. Using V&H website, I was able to program my mods to get as precise and custom of a tuning without using a Dyno. Install and setup took about 30-40 minutes. Definitely recommend.
loque1001 Posted :
Not recommended. But still can use it. That is hard when need to contact customer service tech to get the ideal code. Even the code given not really funtional.
jake50 Posted :
Its like this,,bought Vance&Hines pipes and a Fuelpak,,,its works okay,,but as my old Daddy says you get what you pay for,,,not a whole lot of Factory support on the FUELPAK,,really should say(no support),so now doing it right,going with the ThunderMax ECM Replacement,somewhat costly,but ,,,you get what you pay for,,
mike23545 Posted :
i have found that this product is excellent. improves performance and mileage
VMathieu Posted :
Ok, so this scared me a little. I read the reviews before I decided o give it a shot and they all were right. It was very simple. Our bike wasn't listed in the booklet or on their site so a quick call to Fuelpak and I had the codes in a heartbeat. Installation was a breeze even for a complete novice. No hiccups or trouble once everything was on. I'm so glad this is the route we went. Saved a LOT of money going through J&P and using this product rather than through the dealer. Anyone can do it!!!
aaauto Posted :
was not ever able to program properly always had a misfire at lower RPMS
Mensch3 Posted :
Very pleased with price and product
eengelha Posted :
Power! Easy to install. Anyone with a drop of mechanical skill will have no problems. Great product as you can continue to use/update the computer when if you change your bike up.
Riner412 Posted :
Easy install, was a easy to program once I figured how to read the booklet of papers :) my 07 Softail runs awesome
dhullett Posted :
Good prices. Delivered on time
Vance & Hines FuelPak C.A.R.B. Approved Fuel Management System?
Our customer service has the answer.