Wiseco Performance Products Fuel Management Controller
- Product Reviews
Wiseco Performance Products Fuel Management Controller• Use this to get the most out of upgrades like high compression pistons, performance camshafts, exhausts or other power-adding components• Adjusting the amount of fuel being delivered is a logical next step• Like re-jetting or adjusting the pilot, needle, and main jet circuit in a carburetor• 3.5 fuel management controllers can really enhance the performance of aftermarket parts• Plug and play installation• No Dyno or computer needed
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FMC052||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2010
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2011
Ers0429 Posted :
Davelapointe Posted :
Easy install on my 2005 Honda VTX 1800... Remove seat, prop up tank, remove air cleaner box, unplug stock injector wires, plug in new wires, put everything back together turn the key and "shit n get"
Wiseco Performance Products Fuel Management Controller?
Our customer service has the answer.