Drag Specialties Low-Profile Touring Seat with Flame Stitching
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Drag Specialties Low-Profile Touring Seat with Flame Stitching• Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25°F for a cooler seat, higher durabilty and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl• Low-profile design with molded flexible urethane foam interior for improved seating position and maximum comfort• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit, and fully carpeted bottom with rubber bumpers to protect paint• Feature backrest capability for both driver and passenger• Accept EZ Glide; II or III backrest (sold separately); same backrest can be used in either position
|Design:||Flame Stitch||Front Seat Width:||13″|
|Length:||29″||Manufacturer Part Number:||0803-0356|
|Rear Seat Width:||10″||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2011
scarfer Posted :
My wife and I love this seat!
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Low-Profile Touring Seat with Flame Stitching?
Our customer service has the answer.