Drag Specialties Solo Seat Smooth
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Drag Specialties Solo Seat Smooth• Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25°F for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl• EZ mount design utilizes a pin and grommet system so no tools are need to remove the seat• Covers the two forward holes in the stock FXR fender for a cleaner look• Lower custom profile with molded polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and styling• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit. Rubber bumpers and fully carpeted bottom to protect paint• Includes all mounting hardwareNote: Requires a 1/2″ hole to be drilled in the fender• Measures 21″ long overall x 11″ wide front 1-1/2″ high
|Length:||21″||Manufacturer Part Number:||0805-0067|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1984–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1984–1987, 1989–1992
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Solo Seat Smooth?
Our customer service has the answer.