Python Throwbacks Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Python Throwbacks Exhaust System
Fitment Note: Pre-07 models require the separate purchase of 444-638 O2 sensor port plug.• 1-3/4″ dual-wall headpipes flow into 2-1/8″ muffler bodies to create an aggressive throaty sound• System arrives complete and ready to ride• Feature 2-1/2″ straight-cut billet end accents that showcase the Python logoNote: Pre 2007 models will require O2 sensor port plugs 443-405 sold separately
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete system||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Gray/Chrome||Heat Shields Included:||yes|
|Includes Muffler:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||42733|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
Fitment Note: Pre-07 models require the separate purchase of 444-638 O2 sensor port plug.
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2010, 2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
Ifixjets Posted :
Nice pipes, I like that I haven't seen them on any other bikes. Good low end, but LOUD. If you want loud pipes get these,
nakbuc Posted :
The wrap was frayed at the top so I had to modify to make look good.
Darren.cantu Posted :
These look sick on my Fat Bob, they have a very deep loud sound. I'm really pleased with the look but make sure you like loud!!!
richard35 Posted :
very nice pipes very loud
Tanafus Posted :
Easy install, looks great on bike.
imonaboat Posted :
These are some very nice pipes. Nice low rumble at idle but scream when you crack the throttle open. You do deal with a bit more heat due to the wrapping and not shield. Install was easy on my 2013 WG only took about 45 min start to finish.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 191 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 170 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 205
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance. \ rImportant Exhaust Notes: \ r• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module. \ r• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there's a manufacturer's defect. \ r• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2012 Evolution® and Twin Cam® models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Python Throwbacks Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.