Easy Brackets Turn Signal Relocation Kit for Softails
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Easy Brackets Turn Signal Relocation Kit for Softails• Get that cool looking laid down license plate and relocate your turn signals so you can install those great detachable saddlebag brackets or simply get those turn signals off the fender strut• Now you can do both with one easy kit• The kit uses your existing stock turn signals so you won't lose the wing standoff• Easy to install; on most late model bikes you don't even have to cut the turn signal wires to relocate them• Installation usually takes less than one hour• License plate frames are not included• Accepts most 7″ x 4″ OEM or aftermarket license plate frames
|Finish:||Black||Manufacturer Part Number:||TSSTLD-03B|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
rwells2531 Posted :
Exceeds my expectations. The one picture on JPCycles site does not do it justice. I went to HDForum to review pics from guys that have put it on their bike. Some additional pics may allow for more sales! Awesome product. Works great! Looks Cool!
Easy Brackets Turn Signal Relocation Kit for Softails?
Our customer service has the answer.