JIMS Sprocket Shaft
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
JIMS Sprocket Shaft• Pins and shafts are machined from super-tough, aircraft-rated Durabar 60 steel and bearing surfaces are ground to a 16 micron finish• Deep heat-treating provides 60-63 Rockwell hardness and CNC machined tapers guarantee concentricity within .0003″• 3-hole crank pin design distributes oil equally to both rod races• Annealed threads on shafts allow torquing up to 100 ft. lbs. over the OEM specifications
|Finish:||16 Micron Finish||Manufacturer Part Number:||2400080|
|Material:||60 Steel||OEM Reference:||24000-80|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
JIMS Sprocket Shaft?
Our customer service has the answer.