J&P Cycles® Blue Silicone Pushrod Seal Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Blue Silicone Pushrod Seal Kit• High-tech blue silicone pushrod seals resist heat, seal better and last longer• Kit comes complete with 4 large and 8 small seals
|Material:||Blue Silicone||Seal or Gasket:||Seal|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Duo Glide FLH : 1955–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- E : 1948–1950
- EL : 1948–1952
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1979
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- ELF : 1952
- ELP : 1949
- ELS : 1951–1952
- EP : 1949
- ES : 1948–1950
- FL : 1948–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLE : 1953–1956
- FLEF : 1953–1956
- FLF : 1952–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- FP : 1949
- FS : 1948–1950
- Hydra Glide FLHF : 1955–1957
- Hydra Glide FLS : 1951–1952
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Panhead FL : 1948–1950
- Police Model FLP : 1949, 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
afludnu Posted :
Best seals out there!!
thorspa Posted :
On old shovelheads these are the only seals that don't leak.
charleszache Posted :
Great and affordable upgrade to the standard cork seals. Highly recommended to eliminate those annoying pushrod cover leaks.
lost1474 Posted :
Better than the cork ones. They seal good and last much longer.
RyanKelly Posted :
Perfect fit! Hope they do better than cork!
email@example.com Posted :
Bretster1 Posted :
complete kit for both sets of pushrod tubes, workes well and can be reused a time or two if needed.
Jan-Ivar Posted :
Good quality great fit. keeps those tubes dry. no leaks at all
mdyokley Posted :
much better than the stock cork, should last a long time
pres2469 Posted :
These Seals Worked Great & Sealed Much Tighter than other O-Ring Type Seals. You Will have to Work to get them installed a little more than lesser seals especially on the Bottom One But You will have a great Seal for Your Push Rod Tubes!
teddyd28 Posted :
perfect fit and function.great sealing.no leaks.much better than the cork ones they replaced.would recommend buying.
Jeffw Posted :
detroitsbmc Posted :
thicker than stock which makes them work much better
gbart Posted :
These silicone gaskets worked very well.
J&P Cycles® Blue Silicone Pushrod Seal Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.