Crane Cams Hydraulic Roller Tappets
- Product Reviews
Crane Cams Hydraulic Roller Tappets• Made from high-strength steel alloy that is precision machined on CNC equipment and heat treated for strength and wear-resistance• Components are computer-matched and measured to tolerances of microns for more precise oil metering and improved oil control, permitting the valve-train to reliably perform up to 500 rpm higher than stock tappets
|Hydraulic or Solid:||Hydraulic||Manufacturer Part Number:||3-2100|
|Material:||Steel Alloy||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Upgrade or Replacement:||Performance|
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1991–1999
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1991–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1991–1999
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1991, 1993–1999
syyrus Posted :
Quality was there. Fit right in. Along with a little other engine work, engine sounds and feels good.
Crane Cams Hydraulic Roller Tappets?
Our customer service has the answer.