Genuine James Rocker Box Gasket Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Genuine James Rocker Box Gasket Kit• James rocker gasket kits come complete with upper and lower rocker box gaskets, plus copper and fiber bolt head seals• Perfect gasket kit when chroming rocker boxes or changing cams
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JGI-17038-90||Material:||Rubber|
|OEM Reference:||17038-90||Seal or Gasket:||Gasket|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1985
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1991
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1991
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1991
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1991
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1991
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1990–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1988–1991
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1988
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1984–1991
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1984–1991
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1991
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1991
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1984–1991
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1991
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1985
Morepower1 Posted :
They fit well. This is the second set I have used. The first set did well and did not leak.
ebbspeed Posted :
The gaskets are very good quality.
north ferry choppers Posted :
fixed leak great
airplanesteve Posted :
Quick delivery except I ordered part for wrong year bike. Return process quite simple. Will continue to do business with you guys. Thanks
rusty1bah Posted :
This is a very nice complete rocker box set. I would recommend this product.
Justinkelley@verizon.net Posted :
Very nice set. But be aware the rubber gaskets need secondary retention on older boxes. For the price, they could have included some adhesive.
gflowe8 Posted :
Oleran Posted :
James gaskets just work! I've had much better results with them than OEM from HD dealers.
mken Posted :
wrong gasket set for my bike, but otherwise great service and product.
homer100 Posted :
Always a #1 product and complete can't beat the price and way cheaper than again the MoCo,
MrtnDPp Posted :
MrtnDPp Posted :
Genuine James Rocker Box Gasket Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.