Genuine James Top End Gasket Set
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Genuine James Top End Gasket Set• Top end gasket kit• Contains all the gaskets, oil seals and o-rings necessary to completely rebuild your top end• Includes ‘Fire Ring’ head gaskets
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JGI-17034-66-X||OEM Reference:||17034-66|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1966–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1966–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1966–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1966–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1966–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1966–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
moleman1200 Posted :
Great quality gaskets.
bairnsdale64 Posted :
Gen James Gaskets. Steel with bead is the only way to go.
lippertde Posted :
Very good quality.
71flh Posted :
Fits my Shovelhead perfectly.
myers,as Posted :
I've always got several hundred thousand miles from James
hfdfxrs Posted :
redheadatsme Posted :
it works 4 me
elijahmadden Posted :
This kit is exactly what it is described to be, all the gaskets you need to put your top end back together. Rocker box gaskets down to the engine block have a precision placed bead of silicone for maximum leakage stop. I have a striker screaming eagle kit in my engine and I have absolutely no leaks. Great product!
boozer22 Posted :
These are the best gasket kits you can buy forget the others
Lostgypsy71 Posted :
Good solid gasket set.
smoakinbro Posted :
Top shelf product. Glad I got it.
tonyleej Posted :
Great price for quality parts. Was able to clean up the top end for next to nothing. Had some trouble distiguishing seats but finally figured it out. Thanks J&P
Tom D Posted :
I am very pleased with all parts I have ordered through J&P Cycles. All parts are perfect fits and as close or better then O.E. I recommend your parts to all my friends that ride. Thanks for the quality, fast service. It keeps my old Shovelhead looking and running better then new.
Genuine James Top End Gasket Set?
Our customer service has the answer.