Bassani Power Curve True-Dual Crossover Header Pipes
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Bassani Power Curve True-Dual Crossover Header Pipes•A True Dual crossover system that performs as good as it looks•Bassani’s Power Curve is a direct bolt-on replacement for stock head pipes•Designed to achieve proper port angle and tuned rear pipe length, the Bassani Power Curve offers improved low-end torque, appearance and an unmistakable exhaust note•Each system is made of 16-gauge steel, finished in rugged. show-quality chrome and supplied with custom-fit heat shields•For a total custom package, complete your system with a set of Bassani's revolutionary slip-on mufflers
|Complete Header Pipe:||Header Pipes||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Chrome||Heat Shields Included:||Custom-fit Heat Shields|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FLH-211||Material:||16-gauge steel|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1985–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1985–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
clem1414 Posted :
be advise it does not come complete with all new heat shields. you will have to used some of your old heat shield
slamed Posted :
Noticed the extra power.. Not an easy fit, but worth it.
sintax Posted :
Awesome headers in both looks and performance. The Power Curve design really has a look to it all its own and I get comments and questions about it regularly. Highly recommended!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fit my 90 electraglide with only one issue, you should uses square profile gaskets. Love the pipes
Hostile Posted :
The quality of these pipes is excellent. They sound like a dragcar which to me is great! I did not like having to use the old heat shields and feel this should be included with the pipes.
email@example.com Posted :
Look great, but have been told by a mechanic that the extra heat robs horse power. I like the sound and performance.
GWMarx Posted :
Noticable increase in horse power and made the slips-ons sound alot better!
Gr8cub Posted :
Installation wasn't as simple as it was supposed to be, at least on a Ultra. Quality of product is excellent though.
dkpayne Posted :
The crossover headers worked great and were very easy to install. I love this site, they are usually the cheapest place to get everything you need.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Bassani Power Curve True-Dual Crossover Header Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.