Vance & Hines Shortshots Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Shortshots Exhaust System• 1-3/4″ headpipes• All the features of the Straightshots, except in a shorter version• Pipes exit at the end of the frame• Full coverage 220° heat shields• Billet end caps• Removeable baffles with endcaps• Mount hardware included
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||220° plasma-cut heat shields|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17209||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999–2006
superstoker Posted :
good looks and very good sound. Only one problem, wrong type of mountingbracket for 88 FXR(needed a little modification)
motorheaD1340 Posted :
My buddies complained about my drag pipes so I put these on. They are somewhat quieter and have some back-pressure so bike performs better and will probably save me from getting a noise ticket in the future. Exellent quality and good fit other than I had to space out the bracket under the tranny in order to access my dipstick, otherwise back pipe would have to be removed or at least loosened to check fluid in trans.
VinnieD Posted :
Very nice pipes, look good, and sound great (when baffles are removed). Thanks again J&P
pawhog Posted :
GREAT PIPES,FIT PERFECT,HAS THAT GREAT MELLOW SOUND.
dreimer686 Posted :
Awesome Sound and price!!
bowhunter1989 Posted :
they look sweet and sound great
email@example.com Posted :
Very nice. Easy to install and they look and sound great! For the price, these were the best option for me considering the style I was looking for.
JLProgar Posted :
Looks and sounds great.
skilkraft01 Posted :
sounds like sh!#$
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 169 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 191 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 162
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Shortshots Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.