Stock Type 2-into-1 Headpipe for FLH Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Stock Type 2-into-1 Headpipe for FLH Models• Fits Shovelheads when the front pipe is inside front frame tubes• Heat shields included• Muffler not included• Made in the USA
|Baffles Included:||No||Complete Header Pipe:||Header Pipes|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Yes|
|Material:||16-gauge steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
|Style:||2 into 1 Header|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1970–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1970–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1970
- FLBF : 1970
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
kleih Posted :
I had to modify it to fit tight to the exhaust connection at the engine. It still leaks at the joint where the front and rear piece come together. Rear heat shield does not fit.
kleih Posted :
After the second set of exhaust was delivered, they fit better. The rear heat shield does not fit very well. The muffler fits good but the exhaust clamps do not line up very well with the bracket, I will have to modify a bracket for them. I guess when dealing with aftermarket parts on a older bike I can not be to picky.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2012 Harley Catalog, Page 212 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 212 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 204
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Stock Type 2-into-1 Headpipe for FLH Models?
Our customer service has the answer.