Thunderheader Chrome 2-into-1 Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Thunderheader Chrome 2-into-1 Exhaust System• Patented Anti-Reversion design• Produces maximum HP without sacrificing low end torque• Complete with all hardware needed• Heat shields sold separately
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System||Design:||Anti-Reversion Design|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Chrome|
|Heat Shields Included:||No||Manufacturer Part Number:||1024|
|Material:||16-gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1984–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1984–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
gotbacon Posted :
Amazing and easy to assemble!
rpgostomski Posted :
exelent, bolted right on, runs great
coopfc Posted :
Good fit and took care of the reversion problem on my 93" shovel.
stanleyj Posted :
looks good haven't gotton the motor to gether yet,for the sound and performance.nice chrome finisk
dlosey Posted :
once again thunderheader works great
judges1st Posted :
Wow what a difference a thunder header made on my 01 dyna... It plus theRSD judge Venturi air cleaner awoke my sled right up... Thanks J&P Cycles
Wolfs MC Repairs Posted :
I have a Thunderheader on my '88 FXSTC, along with other modifications, and had it dynoed at the local HD Dealership. It dynoed real sweet. I have a '00 FLSTC which I am ready for a new exhaust system. I will go with a Thunderheader! I have tried multiple exhaust systems, and this system seems to do the best for performance (in my opinion). Wolf
dustiedevl Posted :
Love the Thunder Header! :)
bozzz99 Posted :
rpejsa Posted :
Had to replace my Thunderheader when it just plain turned to dust. (It was very old) The only choice was another Thunderheader. I run a EV-27 and E carb with this pipe and everyone thinks I have installed a big bore kit. This header really works.
chris_lacey Posted :
Great sound and performance. Fit and finish is a little rough, definately not show quality. Good for street use
chris_lacey Posted :
Great system. The sound alone is worth every penny
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I just had the motor on my '97 Harley rebuilt. The Thunderheader 2into1 was recommended by my friend that did the work. I replaced the Vance and Hines longshots I had on the bike. So far, I'm extremely happy with the performance and sound. I'm just finishing up on the 500 mile breakin period. They look awesome on my "new" Harley. Thanks....Jerry
AZRprman Posted :
awesome. my '92 dresser never sounded better than this.
dansflhr Posted :
My thunderheaders make my bike run smoother, doesn't pop anymore, and has more power.
ABChamber Posted :
I like the sound a lot. My hubby used to have T-headers on his bike - I miss the sound of it - until now!
north ferry choppers Posted :
great pipe makes alot of power
JDAVIS1113 Posted :
I have the 2 into 1 on my 06 Street Glide! I love the way it sounds, and it's just got the low end torque that makes you wanna keep on that roll! You won't be disappointed! Invest
asmcdennis Posted :
Nothing like the sound of a Thunderheader
mlbean Posted :
I love the sound and increase in horsepower. Both my bikes have Thunderheaders. I will never buy any thing else.
jeffrey98837 Posted :
Awesome sound. Looks great on bike.
jeffrey98837 Posted :
Greta Sound!!! Love these pipes!
hjriedel Posted :
Added a good amount of power. Looks and sounds great. Perfect pipe for my superglide.
syamsulfaiz Posted :
The best exhaust for Dyna in term of performance, sound and value for money. A must have for outlaw-style dyna, if you know what I mean.
Sonnie56 Posted :
Best Bolt On Header For More HP&Sound,Out There -Thank You Thunderheader,J&P-Very Very Happy! Makes Riding The Bike More Fun! I Got Five-CRAGAR"
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 155 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 209 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 174
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Thunderheader Chrome 2-into-1 Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.