Bassani Black Radial Sweepers Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Bassani Black Radial Sweepers Exhaust System•Slick and powerful pretty much covers it when describing the Radial Sweepers by Bassani•Real head turners, the titilating turndowns are precision fabricated from 2" double-wall, 16-gauge tubing•Pipes feature a modified slash-cut construction•Baffles are installed and all mounting hardware is includedNote: Will not fit with passenger footpegs
|Baffles Included:||No||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||Dual||Finish:||Black Ceramic|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||2″||Heat Shields Included:||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XL4FF12CLB||Material:||16-gauge steel|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2007–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2007–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2007, 2009–2010
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
tbak666 Posted :
Installed these pipes at my HD dealer in April 08. They sound amazing, loud and puttery like a Harley should sound. They look awesome and are much desired by other bikers. I give 2 warnings: they get really hot in traffic in the summer (no heat shields) and they stain like crazy (keep them away from rain/pollen/dust.) i still have no regrets about buying them.
Steel_Addict Posted :
Nice product, and a super fast & smooth delivery to Europe! Thank you, guys!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 192 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 171 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 191
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Bassani Black Radial Sweepers Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.