J&P Cycles® Chrome Allen Type Exhaust Clamps
J&P Part: 4400200
Sale Price: $24.99 Regularly: $27.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Allen Type Exhaust Clamps• These clamps feature a unique design which allows the bolt to be nearer the exhaust pipe for positive clamping strength• Which permits easy access with hex wrench• Chrome steel
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 900 Kick Start Competition XLC900 : 1958
AZ-WILLY Posted :
Xcellent clamp 4 my '74 XLH 1000 1-3/4 xhaust. Perfect fit & better than expected. Highly reccomend
fozjulie Posted :
fozjulie Posted :
pr8_headed Posted :
Nice looking oversize exhaust clamps.
thomps Posted :
super clamps ,for sure!
fbomb1 Posted :
kragmar Posted :
Great fit perfect
Merf Posted :
Good fit and look great
62duoglide Posted :
Perfect, nice chrome!
dutchdig Posted :
A little to wide but, will work just fine.
bodilla Posted :
Nothing else works like these.
d1249 Posted :
I really liked these. good quality.
mikea46996 Posted :
Nice clamps Good Price
jedcodog Posted :
beautiful. well made
jwj1801 Posted :
These clamps fit very well were easy to install and have an very clean apperance when installed.
82ironhed Posted :
Nice heavy duty clamps. Exactly what I need.
rockdog Posted :
These clamps are very heavy duty and pretty chrome clamps, but will not fit a 2 inch drag pipe on a '74 Ironhead Sportster without grinding 1/2 inch off of them.
J&P Cycles® Chrome Allen Type Exhaust Clamps?
Our customer service has the answer.