SuperTrapp 2-into-1 Supermeg Black Ceramic Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
SuperTrapp 2-into-1 Supermeg Black Ceramic Exhaust System• Increase horsepower and get a throaty exhaust note• Straight through core for free flowing exhaust• Crisper throttle response• Black ceramic finish• Integrated 3 piece heat shield system• Includes 20 4″ tuning discs, mounting bracket and hardware
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Black|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||827-71202||Material:||Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2012
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2010
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012
warren mar Posted :
his is my 3rd set of super-trapp 2 into 1 super megs so I am not unfamiliar with them. Ran them on a sportster and now again on my second Dyna. My only beef with this set was that one of the welds on the header where the head flange and spring clip goes over was a little sloppy. I needed to do a little grinding and filing but other than that everything else was fine. The Black ceramic coating seems to be holding up well and as usual I like the tunable disks. etc.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
SuperTrapp 2-into-1 Supermeg Black Ceramic Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.