Rinehart Racing 3-1/2″ Slip-On Mufflers Chrome w/ Black End Caps
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Rinehart Racing 3-1/2″ Slip-On Mufflers Chrome w/ Black End Caps• High-luster chrome finish• Rinehart insignia engraved over a black anodized aluminum end cap• Work with stock headers and heat shields• Fast, easy installation with mounting hardware included• 1-3/4″ inlet chrome w/ black end capNote: This part will not fit Rinehart Racing stepped header systems.
|End Cap Design:||Standard||Finish:||Chrome|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||500-0100||Material:||Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005, 2008–2009
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2009
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2009
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2009
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009
chris41302 Posted :
Love these pipes the sound is exactly what I was looking for and the service was excellent!
rlhill96 Posted :
Installed these mufflers last week and they sound and perform great. Much deeper and louder sound and better top end performance than my HD Screaming Eagle mufflers. Installed on a 06 Street Glide with Vance Hines true dual pipes and FuelPak fuel management. Exact mapping was available for these mufflers. These are worth every penny.
cdjude Posted :
These pipes are just as advertised--easy to put on and look and sound great. I got some significant performance at the low end, but didn't notice much at the top end. I put these on a basically stock engine with a K&N air box and and a Power Commander III. Could not find an exact mapping, but found one that seems close enough. Generally very happy with the product.
Kenny Shoes Posted :
I have been looking for new pipes for a while, mostly for new headers but with California's smog laws, no one would order any for me. Then found out that the Cat sensor is in the header pipe, so I was screwed, or so I thought. I gave up for more power (for now) but not sound. The Rinehart slip on's are the perfect sound, low grumble at idle and loud and nasty when rolling on hard. Did not disappoint at all.
email@example.com Posted :
Installed in 20 minutes and sound great
davevondo Posted :
Beautiful pipes with a beautiful sound at a beautiul price!!
Gliderider40 Posted :
Well worth the price. They give you that deep Harley sound without making so load you need ear plugs. Very easy to install and only took about 20 minutes install.
tk1989 Posted :
nice look and sound great!
stephen slobojian Posted :
Great product, you get what you pay for.
jrb65 Posted :
Very Nice!! Very Pleased with the pipes and outstanding service from J&P Cycles
lookusover Posted :
easy install, look and sound great !!
thomassmetana Posted :
green07 Posted :
Very easy to install and good great. WONDERFUL product
Bearcat1 Posted :
I love everything about these mufflers
impala65 Posted :
Nice product good sound and performance.
dynawhite Posted :
Expensive but you get wha t you pay for. Great tone, quality chrome.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 4 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 156 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 210
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Rinehart Racing 3-1/2″ Slip-On Mufflers Chrome w/ Black End Caps?
Our customer service has the answer.