Cycle Shack 1-3/4″ Tapered "M" Pipes
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Shack 1-3/4″ Tapered "M" Pipes• 1-3/4″ Header Pipe Diameter• Chrome one-piece design, with 2″ muffler bodies• Front heat shield (442-128), Rear heat shield (442-129) sold separately• Order brake pedal stop 240-345 for 86-87 models
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System||Design:||“M”|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Sold Seperately|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PHD-116-TA||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Tapered|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cycle Shack 1-3/4″ Tapered "M" Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.