Cobra Speedster Extra Longs Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Speedster Extra Longs Exhaust System• 2″ Diameter Tip• Chrome• Speedster Longs• Made in the USA• 1-3/4″ Header Pipe• 2-3/4″ Full Length Heat Shield
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Design:||PowerPort||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||2-1/2″|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Full Coverage Heat Shields|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6960||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Billet tips|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
dytgriff2 Posted :
did exactly what it was to do and not hard to install
dph526 Posted :
Shipment was fast. Packaging was excellent. Parts fit perfect onto bike but had to drill and tap new hole on the end of the pipes to attach the end caps. The hole that was there was the wrong size for the screws included. Also there was only half the pipe clamps included that were required for the attachment of the heat sheilds.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra Speedster Extra Longs Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.