Cobra Power Pro HP 2-Into-1 Exhaust
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Power Pro HP 2-Into-1 Exhaust• Design with a sleek cylindrical muffler body in addition to the megaphone style of the original PowerPro• Lustrously chromed 3-1/2″ muffler body with a delicately machined chromed billet tip• Full-length chrome or black collector heat shield coverage• Internal cooling technology for non-blueing muffler body• Double-insulated body• Removable baffles
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||3-3/4″||Exhaust System:||2 Into 1|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6425||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||2-into-1|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
beefy Posted :
A1 product. I have bought two of these. Will buy more. Nice sound, nice to fit, looks the dogs nuts.
kingfishercb Posted :
Good sound and exceptional looks
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 185 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 203 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 203 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 195
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra Power Pro HP 2-Into-1 Exhaust?
Our customer service has the answer.